Google has many causes to suspend Google Ads accounts, among its policies it considers violations that can be minor, with restrictions, and even serious.
If a Serious Policy is violated it may suspend an account immediately, likewise if minor policies are violated, but repeatedly can also suspend the account, so you have to take steps to remedy the problem and not become the fatal consequence. Within the serious violations, Google stipulates the following:
- Circumvention issues
This phrase has become common among Google Ads advertisers: “referral system” is often misunderstood or not known what it is.
Google takes this cause very seriously. In the following section, you have information about this article: Promotion Secrets. To understand this, it has a lot to do with the desire to trick Google and/or users, either through ads, on the website, or even by paying Google Ads for ads.
So, as you can imagine, most of the reasons are caused by this “avoidance” or by errors or mistakes. However, the emails sent by Google, explain the reason and the policies involved, and if not, you can reply to this mail asking for information about the reason, and they will answer you without problems.
- Premeditated deceptive strategies. Advertising counterfeit or fake products
- Marketing unlicensed drugs or pharmacies.
- Unacceptable commercial practice.
Google Ads has policies regarding its ads, which must be respected. They are divided into 4 areas:
- Prohibited content: things that cannot be published.
- Prohibited practices: activities that are forbidden, such as Omitting or hiding billing details.
- Restricted functions and ad formats: content that can be promoted, but with limitations.
- Editorial and technical requirements: aim for certain quality standards for your ads, websites, and applications.
- There are trade sanctions.
- You have an outstanding balance
Reason: If there is any outstanding payment, that Google could not process this payment, they will notify you. If this is not regularized after some time, Google will suspend the account.
Solution: As simple as paying. Either by recharging your card or adding a new payment method.
How to recover a suspended Google Ads account?
Remember that when Google suspends an account, it suspends any account created because it sees it.
Google deletes all business or company information such as the domain, account history, and payment information, which, as far as new accounts are concerned, is also frozen. Therefore, the best thing to do in these problems is to be able to solve the problem so that there is no more understanding. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your Google Ads account.
- Click on the Google Ads tools icon, which is in the upper right corner.
- Under “Settings”, click on “Preferences”.
- Select “Account Status” to expand it.
- Click on “Re-activate my account”.
Remember: Many suspensions are not final and can be fixed. In these cases, it just means that Google thinks there is something you need to fix within your account. And in the case of canceled accounts, the problem is even simpler.
How to avoid it?
The most effective way for an account not to be rejected is constant optimization and monitoring, here are some tips to avoid a suspension.
- Correct rejected ads and technical issues with target URLs now and avoid possible rejections in the future.
- Before making any changes to your landing page content or launching new campaigns it is advisable to review policies and their latest updates.
- Many advertisers put aside the suspended account and open a new one to offer the same product or service on the landing page and continue as if nothing will happen. Don’t be sneaky sooner or later the support team will notice and say goodbye to you on Adwords. Make sure the contact information is updated in the notification settings to take action.